Best anti-acne face mask ever!!

08:54 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello pretty!
I am going to write on english today, just to practice a little bit! If you don't mind! :)


I will write about my biggest problem on my skin ...aaaand...it iiiiiis ....... ACNEE weeeee -.-'
I hate them so much, but I'll show you one natural mask that I use to reduce them and to reduce the redness as well.

On this picture you can see my face without any makeup, and guess what, this is a god skin day :D it can be worst.





So here is the recept:

-take a little bit aloe vera gel (100%) I have my aloe vera home and pick up a leaf then I wring the gel out of it
-one tbsp. of honey, it should be 3:1 (3 aloe vera: 1 honey)





Mix it together and put it one your face with your hand or a makeup brush.

 Let it stay on 20 min, I often let it stay an hour or more when I don't have to go aut of the house!


Soo this is it...you will see changes the second day I promise!


If you have any good anti-acne face masks that works for you please leave a comment

0 komentari: